2021 Grief Support Group
You are welcome to attend our 2021 Grief Support Group!
Held every Monday from 4pm-5pm at First Lutheran Church (100 Church Street Marshall, MN 56258).
Our grief support group allows members to:
- Share feelings and experiences with others in a safe, comfortable, and confidential environment
- Gain a better understanding of the grieving process
- Acquire strategies and insight of useful grief coping skills
- Offer support and encouragement to others who are experiencing the grieving process
Our group circles through 8 weeks of grief topics:
1. Stages of Grief
4. Healing & Support
5. 6th Stage of Grief
6. Leaning on Friends & Family
7. Emotional Courage
Please join us as we support one another through a journey of healing.
To register or for questions, please call or email Prairie Home Hospice & Community Care at 507-337-0080.
(Participants need not attend all sessions)