- Do you need Home Care services?
The Home Care services that we provide are separate than the hospice services that we provide. Home Care is NOT end of life care. Home Care services we provide are great if you are transitioning home after an illness, injury, surgery, or seeking to shorten a hospital stay. If you regularly need medication, peripheral, ostomy, catheter, wound, blood pressure, IV, meal prep, personal care, injections, or light housekeeping. Home Care can help with those services as well as training on medical equipment, diets, managing your disability at home, medications etc. We can also assist with mobility, transfers, connecting you to community resources, financial resources, support with licensed social workers, and education about health care directives.
- What are the advantages of Prairie Home Hospice Home Care services?
- We deliver care in the more comfortable, less costly environment of your home
- We will work closely with your personal doctor to create a care plan the meets your individual needs
- We can make multiple visits spread out over weeks or months to make sure you get the care you need, when you need it, for as long as you need
- When teaching health and safety strategies that people use in their homes, the actual home makes the best classroom
- Recovery from stroke or other health challenges goes better when rehabilitation occurs in the home environment where people typically continue to live long-term
- What additional services do you get with Prairie Home Hospice Home Care services?
When you sign up for our Home Care services, not only do you get top of the line nursing/home health aides that are typically not on a time crunch, you also get medication management, coordination of care, music therapy, social work, and a variety of therapies if needed such as physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory.
If you are still wondering if Home Care services are right for you, please give us a call at 507-337-0080 or stop in at the office 408. E Main Street Suite 8 Marshall MN and we would be happy to answer any further questions. We would also be happy to come visit you at your home if that makes you more comfortable.