WE INVITE YOU TO CONSIDER BEING A PART OF THE PRAIRIE HOME HOSPICE & COMMUNITY CARE TEAM!
Here are just a few reasons why you may want to consider being a part of our team…
Our Commitment to Staff
Prairie Home believes quality care begins with a highly qualified team who have dedicated their lives to service and compassionate caring, and are provided the support, training and tools they need to do their job to the best of their ability. Prairie Home Hospice & Community Care takes great pride in our team. We believe our team of caregivers are exceptional, and that’s not by accident. We strive to employ the best, because that’s what our clients deserve! We are committed to supporting our team in a manner that allows them to be the best they can be, and we provide staffing levels that allow our care staff the time they need to provide the kind of care that every person deserves and has the right to expect.
In our most recent employee survey, 100% of employees responding indicated:
Their job is rewarding.
They are passionate about their job.
They are satisfied with their job.
They feel the organization’s primary focus is attending to the needs of our patients and families.
They feel they contribute positively to the organization’s success.
They feel they are making a positive difference trough the work they do through this organization.
97% of the employees responding indicated the organization values their contribution to the team.
Competitive Compensation Package
- Competitive wages/salaries.
- 4 weeks of paid Personal Time Off each year.
- 9 paid Holidays each year.
- Health, vision and dental benefits for those who work at least 30 hours/week – employer pays 70% of cost. Employee may choose level of coverage and other optional health related benefits.
- Health Savings Accounts – employer contributes $50/month for those who work at least 30 hours/week. Employees may contribute additional.
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan - beginning 1/1/19 employer will contribute a match of up to 3% of salaries for those who earn at least $5,000/year.
- Employer will provide a $15,000 Life Insurance for those employees who work at least 30 hours/week.
Other Benefits of Working for Prairie Home Hospice & Community Care
- Our direct care staff generally work (or are on call) only 1 weekend per month and rotate holidays equally.
- We work with staff to accommodate scheduling preferences the best that we can whenever possible, with the mutual understanding and commitment to always putting the needs of our patients first.
- We value family and strive to be as flexible as possible in our scheduling to allow the time off that employees request, so that they are able to make their families a priority whenever possible. Requests for time-off are rarely denied. Our team does a great job of covering for each other to make this possible.
- We offer an employee scholarship program.